Abstracts From Life: Bay Area Figurative Past and Present at the NUMU New Museum Los Gatos


 






























 



 





 
 


Nathan Oliveira























Last Friday, I trekked up North to teach at The Island in Los Gatos. Before class began, I made some time to visit The NUMU New Museum in Los Gatos, CA specifically for the exhibit, Abstracts from Life: Bay Area Figurative Past and Present. It was well worth my time and the trek! 

I went specifically to see Richard Diebenkorn's work. I was pleasantly surprised by the entire exhibit as well as the museum itself. I left inspired and eager to make something. 


There is also a friends of the library book room next door but it was closed when I was there. There is a small museum store that is worth checking out (near the front desk.)

Catch the Abstracts from Life through September 10th at this gem of a museum. You'll be happy that you did!

Comments

Popular Posts