Beginnings...



Making art for others has always been a bit difficult for me. I'm trying to change it up a bit and am hoping that making art that will find their way into the homes of others will help push me a bit.

Spending the weekend working on my art journal pages (they are in books now but will be torn out later to send as individual journal pages.) I am excited about the possibility and eager to explore some new palettes. Above is an early work in progress shot.

If anyone watched any of the Wonder Woman premiere footage and thought that you may have seen me, you did. David and I won tickets through Golden Apple Comics to sit in the bleachers and attend the premiere. We were lucky that we dressed up and were picked to get tickets to the bleachers. We were also VERY lucky to have been in the front row of the bleachers. I posted several photos on Instagram.

For the little girl whose first (and only store bought) Halloween costume was Wonder Woman at age 3 in 1977, this was a dream come true. I'm still over the moon about the surreal experience. Loved the film and am looking forward to seeing it again when it is officially released. 

Here is Gal signing for me:


Now, back to work for me this weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts