Art Pilgrimage 2017 Fundraiser: Original Art, Prints, Journal Pages as Mail Art, Postcards and More


In early June, I will be hitting the road for three weeks trekking thousands of miles from Los Angeles to the East Coast (and back.) I'm driving to teach workshops at:
The Queen's Ink in Savage Maryland


Please note that the following items are limited and that I may stop taking orders any time at my discretion. 


Arms Wide Open
Original Art on Wooden Panel
Acrylics, Collage ephemera, Mixed Media
10 x 10"
Original Piece available (only one):
(price includes U.S. shipping)
Will ship on or after June 28th.
$150



Arms Wide Open
Limited Edition (signed and numbered) 10 x 10" Prints also available. Price includes U.S. shipping. Overseas customers, please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net


SOLD OUT. Thank you.
***********************



The Stories We Tell

Original- SOLD! Thank you!

The Stories We Tell
Limited Edition (signed and numbered) 6 x 8" Prints also available:
Price includes U.S. shipping. Overseas customers, please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

***********************



Find Your Eyes
Original Art on Wooden Panel
Acrylics, Collage ephemera, Mixed Media
6 x 8"
Original Piece available (only one):
(price includes U.S. shipping)
Will ship on or after June 28th.
$125



Find Your Eyes
Limited Edition (signed and numbered) 6 x 8" Prints also available:
Price includes U.S. shipping. Overseas customers, please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

SOLD OUT. THANK YOU.
***********************








Original Journal Pages as Mail Art from the Road
Approximately 5 1/2 x 7"

I rarely, if ever, sell finished work. My journals that I sell are work in progress books for YOU to finish so this is something very special and very rare. You will receive an original, one of a kind, double sided page (front and back) from my journal (in the form of mail art.) The page that you will receive will be art as you see it (fully finished) on my blog. Not a copy. Not a print. An original, handmade, one of a kind piece of finished (NOT work in progress) artwork. What I mean by that is, expect a fully layered (collage, paint, mixed media and journaling) finished art journal page. I have been working on these pages in advance and will finish them while on the road. Each day while on the road, I will take the time to add something personal from my daily experiences to your journal page (that means journaling, doodling, drawing, embellishing, noting date and location of where I am, etc...)

These are extremely limited and once they're gone, they're gone. Catch an original journal page from me while you can.

Please note: I will mail these ANYWHERE in the world. Even Antarctica.



SOLD OUT. THANK YOU.

 JUST ADDED: 
By request, I've added a ONE sided journal page option (Please note that this is NOT a finished front AND back but a fully finished ONE sided journal page, front only.)


SOLD OUT. THANK YOU.
***********************



Postcards from the Road

While I'm on the road, I plan on visiting a handful of art galleries (including but not limited to MFA Boston (for Matisse in the Studio), Brooklyn Museum (for Georgia O'Keeffe Living Modern), Van Gogh, Matisse and more at the National Gallery in D.C. as well as the Art Institute of Chicago. I'm still in the planning stages of where I am going but these are my Must See Destinations for this trip and one of the main reasons why I am driving. 

I will select postcards from my favorite pieces that I've seen and send them to you along with a personal handwritten note (it will be more than, I wish you were here!) I will purchase, write and mail them while ON the road. 

The cost includes a postcard selected and purchased by me at the museum and U.S. shipping. I will send them outside of the U.S. for additional postage (Postage overseas would be an additional $1 per postcard.).

One Handwritten Postcard from the Road:


SOLD OUT. THANK YOU.
Three Handwritten Postcards from the Road:


SOLD OUT. THANK YOU.
Five Handwritten Postcards from the Road:


SOLD OUT. THANK YOU.

Thank you so much for your support!

Comments

Popular Posts