Poetic Expressions of the Self Journal




It's been a wee bit since I've shared the inside pages of a journal with you. I try to post my journals in order (I am still hoping to go back someday and post the older ones via a slideshow. Yes, earlier than the ones that are on the sidebar.) This journal has been living at Everything Scrapbook and Stamps in Lake Worth, FL for a few months now and I've been waiting to share it with you. 

Above is the front cover of my, Poetic Expressions of the Self Journal. It was started in mid June while we were waiting for David to have his surgery. We had been given the surgery date of Father's Day only to go into the office a few days before and find out that the surgery had been postponed by a week and that the secretary had forgotten to call us. It was only a small part of the long journey that we're still on. I'm glad that I have art as a way to process everything going on in my little world (as well as the bigger world.)

Somewhere along the way either the cover was scratched or a little white paint was dropped onto the face. I never seal my covers and I'm not worried about it. It's just a part of the process and it's interesting to see how the books age.

I hope that you will enjoy seeing the pages over the next few weeks here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love it.

Popular Posts