A Visit with Chris Roberts-Antineau's Work at the Antineau Gallery in New Orleans


 As my Mom and I were walking through the streets of New Orleans, I saw this window and thought, "magic!" I had to pop inside and I am so happy that we were able to visit Antineau Gallery. Read Chris Roberts-Antineau's artist statement and you'll see why I flipped over her luscious work.

  

It amused me that when I signed the guestbook, I noticed another artist's name at the top, Alena Hennessy. While I was in the gallery Flora Bowley and a group of her friends popped in. It turns out that all of them were in the French Quarter for an art retreat. How fun and how funny to see them there. Such a small world! 
 
 

Find out more about Chris Roberts-Antineau's work here. She has several items for sale including a book and a DVD. When you're in New Orleans, stop by the gallery at: 927 Royal Street in the French Quarter. Can't make the gallery? Take a virtual tour here.



I can't wait to go back!

Comments

Popular Posts