What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Home.


Home. Back on planet Earth. I clocked 6,000 miles. Los Angeles to Florida and back again. Detours to the Menil Collection (Houston) and New Orleans. Dreams of visiting the Dali Museum and Marfa, TX remained dreams (for now.)

I loved every minute of teaching at Everything Scrapbook and Stamps in Lake Worth, Florida. What a great group of artists and creatives. I can't wait to return.

For now, I am napping and plan on trying to take it easy the next couple of days to ease myself back into the Real World. 

The above photo was shot on Monday in the park of The Menil Collection in Houston, Texas. I loved it so much that we went back to see The Rothko Chapel when it opened. It was the only part of the Collection open that day but it was worth it.

More soon. My head is spinning and my heart is full. 

No comments: