15 and 16th May 2016 Journal Pages




Sunday, December 11th Designing Letters Mar Vista Remnants of Me

 
Saturday, December 17th Pnina Gold's Studio San Diego Brushstrokes: Playful, Paint Applications On Journal Pages


Sunday, December 18th Art Lounge on 101 Encinitas A Few of My Favorite Things: Paper, Paint and Pen: Text Edition

Did I also mention that I'm heading to Florida next month? Everything Scrapbook and Stamps has the samples in hand now. I'm excited about teaching there.

I am hoping to have some book reviews posted this week. I have a couple of great books that I've been reading that I am eager to share.

I'm also thinking of compiling a list of my favorite films of 2016. 2016 may have been a difficult year for a lot of folks but it has been a great year for film.

Comments

Popular Posts