Home



Home from a soul filling weekend spent with some of my favorite people. A million thank yous to my hostess, Maria and to each of my fabulous students. You all hold a special place in my heart and I am always grateful for the gifts of creativity, laughter and kindness that you bring to class. Thank you.

A big thank you to my Mom and Tristan who were my companions on this trip. Mom, thanks for trekking across the country to see us. Tristan, thanks for giving up several days of film work to hang out with your family. 

We drove along the Coast as much as possible from Monterey to Ventura to Hollywood. It is a very long drive but it's always worth it. We stopped a couple of time for photos, sea lions in San Sebastian, rubber stamps (Paws on Main in Cambria), supper (a roadside diner in San Luis Obispo) and Toys R Us for a certain Lego Fiend. It was an excellent way to end a very good weekend. Off to put my feet up and to watch my favorite Doctor. 

Comments

Popular Posts