20 June 2015 Journal Page


Much gratitude to those of you who bought journals or passed along the link from my journal sale. It is very much appreciated. I still have some available and they can be found here.

Trekking to Northern California to teach this weekend. My Mom arrives late Wednesday night. We're planning on taking Tristan to the Disney Museum on Friday and then they'll visit long time friends while I teach in Fremont on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing lots of familiar faces as well as meeting some new ones this weekend. I just finished the handout for the class and I can't wait to teach it. I love writing new handouts as it's often a creative jolt for me as well! I love to fill the well.

JUST ADDED:
A few folks have asked me to combine collage and art supply grab bags into one so I've done just that. I'm trying to clean out before my Mom arrives tomorrow night. Think STUFFED envelopes filled with both collage and art supplies (I have to use a lot of tape to keep these combo packs closed.) (I do have one collage only bag left.) These bags are filled with a good portion of my curated art supply collection. I only have a small handful of the bags left and I won't be selling them again any time soon.

Comments

Popular Posts