3 March 2015 Journal Page


I'm home. One of the hardest things (for me) about spending summers on the road traveling is getting used to real life again. There are suitcases to unpack, piles of teaching supplies to be put away, laundry to be done and emails to be answered. I usually take a day or two to unwind and this week won't be any different. I hear my art journal calling me. The laundry can wait.

I've posted this before but I try to post daily to my Instagram page. I don't post finished pages there (those are for the blog) but I do post work in progress shots. My work that I've been posting lately is changing again. I hope that you enjoy seeing it as much as I do sharing it. (FYI, you don't need an instagram account as long as you have the link to the person whose work you are interested in seeing.)   

Comments

Popular Posts