Bringing Home the Goods: The Ink Pad


My excuse is that I live in L.A. where access to cool paper arts related goodies is limited. My other excuse is that I was at The Ink Pad in New York City for two days!!! I had a blast. I love teaching there as much as I love shopping there. I can't sing their praises enough. 

Off to bed. Teaching at Kept Creations in the morning and The Great American Stamp Store on Saturday. Busy. Busy.

L.A. Artists, I'm at Book Arts LA a week from  Sunday (that's July 5th!) This is my only Southern California class for July. Info is on my workshop blog:

http://www.kellykilmer.blogspot.com 

(blogging from my phone so I apologize if you have to cut and paste.)



Comments

Lynda Shoup said…
Looking forward to tomorrow!
Lynda Shoup said…
Looking forward to today's classes at Kept Creations!

Popular Posts