Trust


I took some forced time off this weekend. Canceled classes don't make me happy but it is what it is. I know that I'm not supposed to talk about when classes get canceled but it happens to all of us. It's happening more and more these days and it's not looking pretty. I'll just say that I'm not going down without a fight. Teaching is what I do best and what I am most passionate about. I've been doing it for about eighteen years now. I hope to be doing it for many, many more.

That said, because I'm on a little holiday this weekend, I extended the sale of my latest online class until noon tomorrow (Monday.) The price is $20 until then. After that, it goes up to $25. The 49+ page handout is posted and the class is ready when you are!

This coming weekend I'm trekking to Arizona. I'll be teaching five new classes. Samples are in the store. If you know anyone who may be interested, I'd appreciate it if you'd help spread the word.  You can find all of the information in the links below.


 

6th and 7th The Paper Collage Sun City West, AZ Four NEW classes

 

8th Sun City West Illuminated Musings  


Off to resume being on holiday. My little mini vacation time will be spent developing new class ideas (the wheels are always turning and I am very grateful that they do so), working in my art journal, listening to old time radio, reading, going for a walk and watching a film later on with the family.

Speaking of films, David and I watched The Great Beauty the other day. In the extras, the director tried to convince us that it didn't have any connection to Fellini's wonderful La Dolce Vita. Funny that he says that as it seems that whole scenes are lifted directly from the film. Any ways, I recommend seeing both. La Dolce Vita should be seen first and then The Great Beauty. I'll leave you with some shots from both films:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Emie58 said…
Thanks Kelly for sharing this.... I know how hard it can be... I've signed up for both months 2 & 3... I'm missed the 2nd one some hoe so I'll get double the inspiration ths month. ((((((((Kelly))))))))

Popular Posts