Pen Love: JetPens Order Review




Pilot FriXion Colors Erasable Marker-in rose, navy and honey yellow. 

Pilot FriXion Colors Erasable Marker - Rose - PILOT SFC-10M-RS
This is a very good pen for students (because it's erasable and comes in fun colors), doodlers or people who like to play with brush tip pens. It's smooth on paper but doesn't stay on tape or paint. I wouldn't buy it again because for what I do, it doesn't work. 

Sailor Mitsuo Aida Double-Sided Brush Pen - Fine / Medium - 

Maroon Body


Sailor Mitsuo Aida Double-Sided Brush Pen - Fine / Medium - Maroon Body - SAILOR 27-9255-232

I LOVE This pen. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE it. Yeah, it wipes off of 

paint or paper but it's just smooth and fun to play with. I love the 

double sided tips. Make sure that if you buy one, you realize that

the pen only comes in black on jetpens and the colors are the 

different bodies of the pens.



Pilot Juice Gel Ink Pen - 0.5 mm - Yellow - PILOT LJU-10EF-Y





Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori Metallic Brush Pen - Gold


Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori Metallic Brush Pen - Gold - KURETAKE CBK-55MT-101

I LOVE these pens. LOVE them. They write on tape AND
paint (AND PAPER.) Love the metallic colors. It's well known that ZIG makes some of the best pens and this is definitely another great round of new pens! LOVE! Would definitely recommend. I had to have all of the colors. 


Pilot Hi-Tec-C Maica Gel Ink Pen - 0.4 mm


Pilot Hi-Tec-C Maica Gel Ink Pen - 0.4 mm - Brown - PILOT LHM-15C4-BN

These are my FAVORITE gel pens that I've bought this year. They're not permanent on tape or paint but they are smooth as they glide across paper. I love the extra fine the tip size and the colors are scrumptious. I'd buy more of them if they ever come out with new colors. Candy. That's what they remind me of, a pen lover's
candy.

Have you bought any new pens lately? What have been your favorites?

Comments

Megan said…
Thanks for the great overview! I'm definitely a pen addict so this is great. I have been into the Gelly Roll pens a lot this year and the Stabilo pens more recently. I enjoy the colors and they work for the types of projects I've been getting into lately.
Susie said…
These are my new favorite paint pens. I've heard nothing but good things about these and they are solvent free.

"Create layers, dribbles, washes, and fine lines with Graphik Line Painters.

These painters issue fluid, opaque pigment ink from a 0.5 mm Japanese nib, offering an immense depth of color, even on dark backgrounds. You can even use a brush to blend and create effects. The permanent waterbased ink is solvent-free.
video here http://www.pencils.co.uk/en/gb/4388/a/242447/derwent-graphik-line-painters-pens

I ordered one and then had to get the whole set.

Popular Posts