What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Monday, October 06, 2014

"The trail narrows, Diane. I'm close, but the last few steps are always the darkest and most difficult."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Mom loved this show! I used to watch some of it... Sherilyn Fenn was so gorgeous.... it got a little weird for me but always interesting!
Beth

Dlee said...

Hi Kelly.
That was the creepiest, coolest series and it was filmed about half an hour from I where I live. Seems like a century ago. My how time flies. Love that you posted it. Diane Millican

Kitten said...

I saw this yesterday, too, Kelly! I'm so excited...we're already saving to get Showtime added to our cable lineup in 2016!
Twin Peaks was one of the best shows ever! EVER!!!
Debbie
===^..^===

Diane Chen said...

I really enjoyed that show, although it got goofy weird towards the end. Loved the music! I remember I wasn't even going to watch it, but a friend had asked me to tape the premiere for her. I forgot to set up the recorder, so I waited until it started to record it. The music was so haunting, I just didn't turn the TV off & was hooked!

Seth said...

Loved this show Kelly...and couldn't be more excited that it is coming back!