16 August 2014 Journal Page


Busy week ahead. I'll be trekking out early this morning as I'm teaching a private class in Temecula (yes, I teach outside of stores for those of you who are wondering.) 

This weekend, I'll be at The Making Place in Escondido and on Sunday at Book Arts L.A. This is my last class in the San Diego area for a bit. I don't have anything planned for December or early 2014 there at the moment.

Next weekend, I'm scheduled to teach at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ. If you're interested in the classes, please sign up this week and as soon as possible. I'm not sure when I will be back in Arizona, so catch them while you can.

Blog Love:
Juliana Coles' first self published endeavor is hot off the presses. You can check it out here. I ordered mine as soon as I heard that it was available. If you're in L.A., she's going to be at Comikaze this weekend at booth #1726.
Starbucks Orders from your Favorite Authors (a Tumblr page) 
100 Year Old Notebook from the Ross Sea Recovered in Antarctica  
Sarah Jarrett Into the Dreaming
Maira Kalman's My Favorite Things
Lynda Barry and the Future of Education

Comments

Popular Posts