5 July 2014 Journal Page


I'm juggling a few different projects at the moment. Trying to reorganize and clean my studio area (a.k.a. my corner of the living room) especially since we're about to have one of those dreaded inspections. Strangers in my living space is not my cup of tea. I have some ideas for some cool shelves. If they work, I'll post pictures here when I'm done! I'm excited about it (the shelving, not the inspection.)

A quick reminder that I am teaching THIS class next Saturday at Make Art in L.A. Even if you've taken the class before, you haven't taken THIS version of the class (painting, bookbinding, layering, lettering and MORE.) Catch my ONLY painting class in Los Angeles for awhile!

 


 


Blog Love:
10 Ways to Find Out if You are Too Sensitive (I'm not posting this for the quiz part and I don't like the title but the neurological research they talk about in the article interests me.)

Comments

Popular Posts