San Diego Comic-Con Preview Night Haul


Blogging from the ever insane get-a-Hasbro-ticket (yes, like Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket) line in the high hopes (yet again) of obtaining ONE Jabba the Hut figure for my husband. We tried last year for Boba Fett and never had any luck even after getting in line at 2:30 a.m. It's madness, I tell ya.

Had a GREAT time last night. Managed to get almost everything on my wishlist except Mattel (Cerise wolf.) We managed to get two sketches from the great and gracious Dave Gibbons (Watchmen.) I will be posting to my Instagram account as much as possible. 

Here's my paid for stash from last night:
A Puppycat that sings!!! ♡♡♡
Ms. Marvel is one of the BEST comics right now (as is Lumberjanes!)
A yummy graphic design book from Last Gasp.

Comments

Popular Posts