20 April 2014 Journal Pages

   
WonderCon 2014 Adventure Post is here.


The glassine envelope contains business cards from Genevieve Santos and Jessica Grundy



Housekeeping:

I have two classes left in Southern California before I start trekking around the country for my summer classes. This Saturday, I'm at 1450 Ocean in Santa Monica and in June, I'm at The Word is Art Gallery in Culver City. My Fremont classes are quickly approaching and filling up. You can find out more about my summer classes (NY, MA, CO, NM, and AZ) on my blog here. I hope to see you there. If you're not local to any of these classes, I also have online classes including my new class, Ways of Seeing. You can see the links to all of the online classes on the side of my blog.

Blog Love:
Damn Good Creativity advice
Moments

Comments

Popular Posts