Bringing Home the Goods SO CA Style


Yesterday I taught at a new store called The Making Place in Escondido. It's packed with paper, stamps, paper, ink, paper, stickers, paper, etc... The classroom area is a must see with lots of vintage art items. Fun! I can't wait to teach there again next month.

On the way home, I made a quick detour to Oh Hello Friend in Fullerton. I've been wanting to go to this store for some time now. I love Danni's blog and have bought several rolls of her tape. I found some fun things when I popped in.

It's that time of year when I'm on the prowl for X's and O's, pink and creams and all things Valentine related. Even the alphabet stamps shown above were chosen specifically for their unique X and O fonts. 

Off to The Word is Art to teach. Hope that your Sunday is a good one.

Comments

martha brown said…
Oh, I am so jealous -- I've been following Danni's blog for years :) She was in Toronto at a craft show last year-- but I was sick and didn't make it....

Popular Posts