Snow

Woke up to a lovely dusting of snow. I always miss the change of seasons living in Southern California especially the snow.

I'm doing a wee bit more prep work for my classes tomorrow and Saturday at Kept Creations in Whitman, MA. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new ones.

Off to finish prep work and meet up with my niece and nephew. We have a play date that might involve camping in the living room and then blasting off in a rocket. I hope that your day is just as adventurously wonderful.

Comments

Have FUN!
I'm always glad to start a NEW YEAR!
Best of luck with your classes, too!
I teach art too!
Please look at my blog...thx!
www.suemarrazzo.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
What another fabulous and feminine page - and the contrast of the summery look with the suggestion of snow - LOVE IT

I have been away visiting family - grandbabies - so just catching up on what you have been up to in my absence

Popular Posts