What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Thursday, December 05, 2013

Busy! Busy!

Between prepping for classes I'm teaching this weekend as well as later on this month in Massachusetts, working on new classes for next year and a few other things, I finished working on my journals for sale last night. On Sunday, December 8th at 6 p.m. PST, I will be selling journals live on my blog. At that time, a new post will pop up with photos, detailed information regarding the above journals and a paypal button for each one. These tend to go fast and I will not be selling them again for a long time. Thanks for looking! 

My online classes are still on sale (buy one, get one free) through Monday morning at 9 a.m. PST. 

I am thinking that once my hand bound copies of Pieces of Me are gone, I will make those limited editions and the rest will be staple bound. Just some things I've been thinking about...Folks have been saying some very nice things about the book and I appreciate them all. I still think that every page we make (whether or not we're aware of it) is all about looking for that connection from those around us.

Big Blog Love:

The Fabulously Wonderful Jennie Hinchcliff posted on her blog, Everyday Should be a Red Letter Day about the USPS' Letters to Santa Program yesterday. Check it out (with all of the links) via her blog

Why Aren't We Rude to Grown-ups the Way We Are Rude to Kids? 

In Defense of Crafting with Books (yes, I did just wince at the C word in the title of this post, sorry)

13 Best Art & Design Books of 2013


Seth said...

You are busy Kelly. All good things! And as always, thanks for the links!

Kitten said...

Hey Kelly...
I love your Pieces of Me book...I'm glad I was able to get a hand bound copy! Thanks so much for sharing with us.