What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Saturday, September 14, 2013

Truth and Honesty

I always speak my truth on my pages. My journals aren't to tell lies or tall tales. That doesn't work for me. I want openness and honesty on my pages, just like in real life.


Panama said...

Honesty is the only way. Because if you tell one lie it will only lead to another. I am not here to ask, to understand, or to take. Your life is your own. Your words don't necessarily work for me. They do not apply to my circumstances, for sure. But I take the time to read your blog and when required I thoughtfully respond. If someone offends you there are several choices. Respond or Ignore. Please feel free to ignore me. Our paths are quite different and I doubt I will ever cross yours.

Gypsy Mel said...

I love your honesty and directness and find it refreshing. Bravo .. :) I love your blog Kelly and your vibrant passion
As well as your artistic ability, If you ever get a moment to stop by mine I would welcome your thoughts . I'm only beginning my online art therapy journey but I hope I can help others open up and be themselves. .. Heal and find strength buried deep inside.
Thank you kindly and I hope someone makes you smile heartily today. Gypsy Mel , Australia

TopazPearleGirl said...

Honesty is the only way. When someone's pages are all glitter and rainbows it seems forced happiness (fake feeling) to me. My own pages are up, down and everywhere in between.