A Trace of Me: The Journey Starts Here Journal


I finished this journal the other day. It took me two months to finish the forty four pages within. It journeyed to Massachusetts, New York, Northern California, San Diego, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and back home to Los Angeles with me. I tried to work in it every day even if it was just gluing a small bit down or coloring a part of a page in. All of these little creative moments add up. 

Tristan came home in a good mood yesterday (thankfully.) He wants to change two classes but overall, he had no complaints. Phew.

A quick reminder about my classes this weekend. Sadly, Stampin from the Heart is closing next month and this is my last Sunday class there (I have one more class scheduled the last Friday of this month.) I decided to throw a little party as my way of saying thanks to my students. So, for those of you taking Sunday's class, I'll have some food and treats (fun, surprise gifties) as we create a new and unique journal. I'm really looking forward to it.

Many of you may know how much my family and I love comics. Jill Thompson is one of my favorites. I remember walking into Meltdown Comics many years ago and seeing a small ziploc bag containing something called, "The Scary Godmother." I've been a huge fan of her work ever since and we always enjoy seeing Jill at San Diego Comic Con. You may have heard me squealing last night about her kickstarter project for a Scary Godmother DOLL. I plan on backing the project as I REALLY want that doll! More here. David, I promise I'll eventually shut up about it (when I have it in my hands.)

Comments

Popular Posts