Favorite Moments from Yesterday

Yesterday was a great day! We didn't have any luck getting into World's End (I really wanted to see Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright but, alas, it didn't happen. It's insane how early peeps have to get here now to get in line.)

We ran around each getting a ticket to Lego's minifigure raffle (Tristan won! Yay! My Lego Maniac was VERY, VERY happy!)

One of my big highlights of Comic-Con is always meeting and seeing the creators. I was ecstatic to find James O'Barr on the floor. We weren't sure if he was definitely there as he didn't have a booth but we were wandering around looking for Jack Katz and there was O'Barr! He was extremely kind and went out of his way to do a sketch for us. He was talking to me the whole time he was drawing. I totally dug watching George Perez drawing Wonder Woman.

Today is Day Four and we're in line again for Hall H. Yet today looks promising! As I write this we're under a tent waiting for the doors to open. Looking forward to a good day!!

Comments

Popular Posts