On my Mind

20 April 2013 Inside back cover of Little Love Notes: Triptych Book Revised and Revisited
 This is what the book looks like when it's completely open         
  



Look how cute she was!
Not the most flattering picture of me but I love how Daddy is hugging Erin

Thinking of my little sister on her birthday! I still love ya even though I pushed you off the couch the first day you came home. You've been paying me back for it ever since.

Tristan and I leave in less than a week for the East Coast. I spent most of yesterday prepping the supplies for classes at The Ink Pad and Kept Creations. Prepping materials is only part of the behind the scenes efforts it takes to get a class ready to be taught. It will all be worth it when I'm at the venue teaching the class and seeing how folks translate the ideas and make them their own. I'm really looking forward to it. 

I also spent some time late last night making a new journal. I filled up the large one that I've been working on (I'll show you that soon.) I wanted something smaller that would travel well (but not something that was too small.) You can see a photo of it here on Instagram. You can also see a shot of the book I'm reading now as well as pictures of my son in his Superman t-shirt, socks and cape in front of Golden Apple Comics yesterday for their Superman Day event. You know where I'll be taking someone tomorrow!

Comments

Rachel Mims said…
Kelly,

Love the page with the picture of the girl with blue hair!!

Popular Posts