23 January 2013 Journal Page


Heading off to my first dentist appointment in sixteen years today. I'm very anxious but hoping that it will go well. Bringing a book, my journal and my Kolaj magazines for the long wait. Between reading, people watching and my anxiety over the dentist, I won't be bored!




I will be sending samples to both of these stores VERY soon.

In the meantime, here's some Blog Love for you:

Michelle Ward on her Love for Gathering Supplies (she's not alone)
Pam Garrison Loves Tape! (she's also not alone)
Pretty Pastel Style is big on my wish list right now
Some of these photos look like my home (book piles)
Feedly Updates for those of you who also use Google Reader

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope all goes well at the dentist! I need to go myself, but I keep putting it off. :)

Popular Posts