Gratitude

 
12 January 2013 Journal Page



I try to keep my social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) posts separate from my blog posts but this is something I wrote last night on Facebook that I have to repeat here because I really and truly mean every word. As the page above says, I always speak my truth.

Always extremely thankful for my students (both in person and online.) You guys are the ones who keep me going. You push me and challenge me. I am very lucky to do what I have been doing for sixteen years now. Yes, I work hard but without my students, I wouldn't be teaching. YOU are the ones that I am thankful for each and every day. I remember this in good times as well as the tough times. Thank you. ♥.

Comments

Beautiful page, beautiful post, Kelly! Though I haven't been to one of your classes in person...across the country...I know you to be a wonderful, thoughtful, inspiring teacher...online too. Thank YOU! ~ kath
Susan Stokinger said…
I love your classes. You have brought art into my life. Xxoo sslmm
sharon said…
I am thankful for you and your sharing of knowledge and art!
Sharon said…
Kelly, You are a STAR!!! Thanx for being here for us, in person and those out here in Blog Landing!

Popular Posts