19 October 2012 Journal Page


Some bits of housekeeping to take care of:


Starting with my classes this weekend (yay! First classes of 2013!!!), I'm trying something new! I'll be bringing a deck of journal prompt cards to each class. Students can pick random cards to use as prompts during class. I'll rotate the cards out every now and then with new ones. I'm very excited about this new idea and the possibilities that it offers in my workshops! You can see a picture of the deck here.

Been posting lots of work in progress pages here on Instagram. I'm in love with the latest journal that I've been working. It has lots of cut outs and it's giving me a kick in the pants in a different direction as I think about the pages before I glue anything down. One of my favorite pages is here. Another one (not finished in this shot) is here. I'll have them on the blog soon. I'm halfway through the book already.

Comments

Connie Lutz said…
Sorry my schedule changed so I can't be there. But, I will definitely see you in Fremont - and I'm booking a hotel since I'm sick of driving;-)

Popular Posts