What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Monday, October 08, 2012

In the Works for 2013

I'm making plans to teach my two day A Compendium of Visual Delight (involves paint, collage and journal making) class in Monterey, January 25 and 26th (Friday and Saturday.)

I've booked June 22 and 23rd at the Ink Pad in NYC! I can't wait to return!

I'm hoping to add other venues (in addition to So CA, No CA, AZ, MA, etc...)

Stay tuned for more info!


Sandy said...

Oh how I wish I could get to Monterey for that class. I love the journal you made.

Silvina {Enlunada} said...

Great blog!! wonderfl creation! thanks for sharing it!

Indigene said...

That sounds so amazing and I love this journal page!

sharon said...

I am always drawn and come back to your work...it is gorgeous and so inspiring!

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly
I'm going to book the ink pad early so I can take all your class's. Last year the Sunday class was full. Well,I'm still working in my journal.
Thanks for sharing your art and yourself.Hugs Deb