21 August 2012 Journal Page

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly,
Looking forward to your Northern CA classes. By the way, what are some of your favorite Bay Area places to visit? I'm always looking for hidden gems and love a good tip!
I flew to San Fran in July... It would've been awesome if you were teaching there then!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Hi Liz,
Here's my list of favorite shops: http://kellykilmer.blogspot.com/2010/05/home-from-no-ca.html?m=1
Hope this helps! :)

Kathy, it would've been! July was crazy and I was constantly on the go this summer.
martha brown said…
So glad that you've taken off the word verification . I find them so frustrating! but, having said that, I'm kind of thinking that I should have it. All of a sudden this week I'm getting about 20 spam comments a day!

Popular Posts