22 May 2012 Journal Page

Above is the last page (actually the inside back cover) of my Compendium of Visual Delights Journal. (Thank you to Darcy for making me the super cool transparency that I layered onto script tissue paper.) I used a white latte pen on top of the transparency (yes, it sticks!) Eventually I'll have a slide show up of all of the pages.

I'm using this week to prep for my upcoming fifteen summer classes. I spent a few hours today cutting all of the matboard. It feels good to check that off of my To Do list! Next up: buying and cutting down cardstock, buying and cutting handmade paper and printing handouts. There's always lots of behind the scenes work when it comes to teaching a class. I'll confess this isn't my favorite part but it's worth it when I teach to happy, satisfied students!

Comments

crimsoncat05 said…
even though you may not 'enjoy' the class prep part of the process, I can say from experience, your students LOVE that you are so well prepared when you teach!! You are one of the most generous people I've ever taken a class from, and we all appreciate your generosity TONS!! :D
eli said…
I'll be waiting for that slide show up, Kelly! I so love all your pages :)

Popular Posts