New Pens from JetPens!


JetPens was kind enough to send me a $25 gift certificate to try out several new pens! (Thanks, JetPens!)

I can't pick a favorite as I love them all for different reasons! The Morning Glory Mach Pen II .04 in black is smooth and the ink just flows (I need more of these! Lucky for me it does come in an assortment of colors). The Pentel Fude Touch Sign Pen in pink is FUN to write with and I am VERY tempted to get these in other colors. I am in love with the hi tec .05 candy colored pens. They are a fine point so some folks might not like them but I enjoy journaling, doodling and making marks with the finer tip pens especially in colors like these! 

I am looking forward to experimenting more with the pens in my journal. I haven't painted over any of them but I did run a dry finger over them and they didn't smear. I ran a slightly damp finger over the pens right away and they smeared a little but since I'm using these with mostly dry mediums, they'll be fine!

Who doesn't love a new pen (especially if it's pink!?) 


Here's what I ordered:



Pentel Fude Touch Sign Pen - Pink



Morning Glory Mach II Liquid Ink Pen - 0.4 mm - Black

Pilot Hi-Tec-C Gel Ink Pen - 0.5 mm - Cutie Colors - Mango Orange

Pilot Hi-Tec-C Gel Ink Pen - 0.5 mm - Nature Colors - Apple Green

Pilot Hi-Tec-C Gel Ink Pen - 0.5 mm - Cosmetic Colors - Elegance Pink

Pilot Hi-Tec-C Gel Ink Pen - 0.5 mm - Cosmetic Colors - Mandarin Orange

Pilot Hi-Tec-C Gel Ink Pen - 0.5 mm - European Colors - Camellia Pink

Pilot Hi-Tec-C Gel Ink Pen - 0.5 mm - Cutie Colors - Strawberry Pink

Comments

tracey said…
those look delicious!!!

Popular Posts