9 April 2012 Journal Page


This is one of my favorite journal pages. I really had fun with this one. I love the flowers peeking out from behind the layers of paint and pens. I'm really enjoying playing with color and layers in this book.

We had a great time this morning at Golden Apple Comics on Melrose. We were able to get all of the Free Comic Book Day Comics that were on our list. Everyone left with a big smile on their face! They're moving again and we're happy to know that it's still within walking distance. PHEW! 

I'm heading out the door soon to teach a private class. I'm looking forward to it. I'm trekking to Simi Valley tomorrow and that will be a lot of fun as well! I am very, very lucky to be able to do what I love!!

I hope that your weekend is going well!

Comments

What a fun and beautiful page! I really like your bright, rich colors...you seem to be using more aquas and greens...?! I always feel inspored by your layering, Kelly.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thanks. I've been using more teal lately. Green and purple are not two of my favorite colors so I tend not to use them. I do push myself to use colors outside of my comfort zone every now and then. ;)
Madeleine said…
I lóve the color combination you used on this page; it's so beautiful!!
sharon said…
Fantastic page! I love the turquoise color, and the rings are great! Your design sense is right on....brilliant! You are really such an inspiration!

Popular Posts