Goodies from Ink About It

I found some fun new toys at Ink About It in Westford, MA last week. Not everything is in the photo as I tore most of the paper down (parent size sheets I cut down into pieces (as seen above) or quarters.) I gave my 13 year old niece some art supplies and two Smash books. I always say if any of my family members want art supplies for birthdays or Christmas presents, I'll hook them up quite happily!!! She loved everything that we gave her so that made me very happy!!

I bought Valentine's Day label stickers (I am a sucker for Valentine's Day stuff); DIY Christmas houses (just like the ones my Nana had); Smash book in green (I buy them for the paper); scrapbook papers; mini permanent glue dots; Faber Castell Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils (to try); new Amy Tangerine tape (I'm running low on tape for classes so it's time to stock up); and some Christmas sale run-ons for the cool snowflakes.

Comments

Popular Posts