26 December 2011 Journal Page

Our last night in Massachusetts for some time. We're trying to get the whole family together for a dinner out.

We had Baby Jack with us all day. He keeps you busy! His mantra is, "I love Mama. I love Dada. I love choo choos." At least he knows what he likes.

We're leaving tomorrow afternoon. This is always the hardest part for me. I hate saying goodbye and I hate flying. Think good thoughts, please!!

Above is my finished page that I teased you with last week. I really am trying to push the amount of layering that I do. I may not always love it like the page from the other day, but I try to be satisfied without beating myself up over it.

Comments

Tricia said…
Love the way the page turned out.Good thoughts are only a breath away!
I dislike flying, too, so I will send you lots of peaceful and positive thoughts so you might enjoy the journey, Kelly!
sara said…
love the pages (as always) but sad that I can't big it up like usual to check out the details! thinking good thoughts for all of you! xoxo
Anonymous said…
Good thoughts to you always, flying or not, thank you once again for sharing. I am looking forward to seeing what you get up to in 2012.Karen

Popular Posts