Journal Page in Progress

I started this page in one of my new classes, Journal This. I always demo as I teach. Not only does it help me to explain the technique and ideas, but it also gives me the opportunity to show students the many different ways to approach a journal page.

I encourage students to learn in class by working on a piece but then to go home and work some more on that same piece in the comfort if your own home and see how you can make it more you.

It's very interesting to see the evolution of a page that is started in one location and finished in another. The piece changed completely by the time that I was done with it.

One last note regarding my Friday class, last I heard it was almost full. There are only one or two seats left so if you're interested in signing up for "A Beautiful Life", don't wait much longer!

Comments

Popular Posts