12 October 2011 Journal Page

I just revised my class schedule for November and December. You can find it here. I'll be teaching two classes this weekend in South Pasadena (at Zinnia) and Simi Valley, both are open to the public and there's more information here. Next weekend I'm trekking to Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale. I can't wait! I hope to see you THERE~!

I am really enjoying working in this journal. So far it seems to be chock full of lots of journaling. I guess that there's stuff that I need to get out, eh? I always vary the size, shape and construction of each journal that I make. I've found that over the years it really pushes me. Working small is very difficult for me but a journal this size (it's approximately 8 1/2 x 11"), I have no problem with it. I know quite a few people whose journals are all uniform in size, shape and construction. Not me. That would make me bonkers. Funny how we are all at times?

Blog Love:
Lynda Barry! Lynda Barry! Lynda Barry! (whose new book comes out today, by the way!)
Speaking of Lynda Barry, I took this class (in L.A.) and yes, it was amazing. I really hope that she does one on drawing some day and comes back to L.A. with it.
Inspirational Display Cabinets
Hot Apple Crumb Bars
Inspirational Street Artists
Inspired by Michael Cutlip
Funny that I saw this book this weekend and have been on the fence about it ever since.
"
Based on these results and the results of earlier studies, Nicoladis believes there is a connection between language and memory access and gesturing."
11 Simple Ways to Support the Occupy Movement Without Sleeping in a Park

Comments

Popular Posts