What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

True.


Slowly on the mend. More as soon as I'm not dizzy.

(Photo taken behind Meltdown Comics in Los Angeles)

7 comments:

Paula said...

Sending good wishes! Hope all is better soon!

Kitten said...

Hey Kelly...
I sure hope you're feeling better soon. I'm sending some virtual chicken soup your way...made from scratch...very yummy & good for what ails you!
xo
Debbie
===^..^===

Heavens2Betsy said...

What a great sentiment. Hope you feeling better soon. penny

MarleneMAZ said...

Cool photo:) Hope you feel better soon.

Raine said...

But it's so much fun to be dizzy! That's my "normal!!!"
Seriously, though. I hope you are on the mend. Being sick is no fun. I send you healing thoughts. Take care of yourself, my dear friend.

M said...

The picture couldn't come at a better time. Been hit upside the head with some reality of the complete opposite. Keep spreading the love and feel better soon.
Marissa

Kelly Kilmer said...

Thanks, everyone. I'm still feeling crappy but am trying to rest and take it easy. I appreciate the kind words and well wishes. XO-kelly