2 September 2011 Journal Page

I really liked the above image and knew that it would be a perfect fit for a page about summer. Sad that I used it for a page about summer's end, but it does fit and the page says everything that I want it to say. I used a few of the new Mark's washi paper tapes on this page, too.

I typed up and set blog posts for Monday (announcing Oakland, CA classes) and Tuesday (announcing Scottsdale, AZ). It took me several hours but I'm done! This week I have to work on my class submissions for Art Unraveled 2012 and another 2012 workshop. That's my only complaint about teaching like I do, having to plan so far in advance.

Local students, I have two classes scheduled this coming week. More information at my class blog.

I hope that everyone is having a pleasant Saturday.

Comments

laurie said…
when are you coming to scottsdale?! i am hoping i will be in town, and if so, i plan to mark it on my calendar so i don't book anything else.
Leslie said…
Hi - I signed up for the Journey Of You class and enjoyed it a lot. I'm hoping to work one of the Oakland classes into my schedule and budget, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow's post!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Laurie, I emailed you privately. I'll be at Frenzy Nov 11-13th.

Thanks, Leslie! I hope to see you! It's a great group who usually come to the classes. :)

Popular Posts