What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Monday, August 01, 2011

David, Don't Read this Post.

We trekked from Trinidad, CO to Santa Fe, NM today (and much farther as we're in AZ now.) I *had* to stop at Guadalupe Fun Rubber Stamps. I have been wanting to go here for years ever since Suzi Finer brought her stamps in years ago. I wasn't in there long, but long enough to do some damage. I haven't bought this many stamps in a long time (though I'll be hitting Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale this week! Debbie is my sugar mama stamp dealer.)

Check out Stampa Fe's catalog here:
http://www.stampafe.com/

Next stop, Art Unraveled!

David, I know you read this...miss you and love you, honey!!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I love these stamps. So cute about David.

Lori Wostl said...

Now we add stamp envy to our tape envy - road trips are the best!

Cat said...

I absolutely LOVE those stamps--great job!!

sara said...

so glad you posted your loot... I was wondering what you bought to add to your collection! I'm having a hard time not ordering (since I can't find it locally) the Tim Holtz ledger stamp you had with you this weekend. I fell in love with it!

also, as soon as you tell someone NOT to do something, you know that they are going to, right? ;) Of COURSE you do. You guys are cute.

Tricia said...

Nice selection Kelly! Cant wait to see what you will do with them!

I need a class SOON :)

Enjoy your travels & Be well.

laurie said...

great stamps! i'm sure i would do some damage there, as well. i may have to plot a jaunt over to sf in the near future.... enjoy the rest of your trip.