15 August 2011

Sorry about that, folks! I have lousy reception (even on my droid) at my parents' house (and they don't have wi-fi, let alone know what it is.) I had problems getting my post out last night. It got stuck.

I did the above page the other day while my nephew napped. I used the latte and sweets pens from Jetpens to color in the rub-ons and to write "i miss you" on the above page. The page is actually a postcard (bought at the Flintstones Bedrock Park outside of the Grand Canyon) taped into the book. I love coloring with these pens.

As you can also see, I'm reunited with my beloved rapidosketch .35 pen (I swear I didn't kiss the pen). Huge thanks to Patty for helping me to find one locally! I will actually be selling a small handful of these within the next few weeks so please stay tuned. It is my most favorite pen on the planet. I love how I can write normal with it but also write small enough to hide my journaling (need be.)

I'm really looking forward to our trip to New York City this week (huge thanks to Andrew for all of his help in suggesting locations to visit, etc...I'm still open to suggestions and ideas!). I can't wait to teach at The Ink Pad! It will be my first time teaching at that location (I taught for Crafter's Workshop in Elmsford for years until they closed their retail store to focus on making and selling their stencils.) I WILL be blogging from the road!

Comments

Lori Wostl said…
I love Road Trips! I also love the page...and pens...and NY...and life in general. Thanks for sharing yours with us.
Anonymous said…
I quite like the idea of going semi ludite and not having any Internet or phone for a while. Maybe go as far as no tv or artificial light and see what becomes of the world. Embrace the quiet hun! X

Popular Posts