What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Thursday, June 02, 2011

30 May 2011 Finished Page

Here's the finished page that I promised to post from the other day. It reflects everything that I've been feeling lately. Life is all about finding balance.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh I love it now too. I'm liking the next one with the yellow on it. I'm just drawn to yellow lately.

I too am trying to find a balance. I have to everyday. Sometimes it's annoying because I have so much in my mind that I want to do but my body is saying no this is all you're going to be able to do today. It's frustrating but I've learned to be grateful for what I can do each day. The stress of the why can't I's is too much and not worth it. I just take one day at a time. It's all you can do, everyone has different circumstances of course.

I hope you find your balance.

Anonymous said...

yes...balance is what i need too....thanks Kelly...your words always make sense to me and comfort me in some ways...thank you..... Angelica

julie said...

I suspect finding B-a-l-a-n-c-e on a permanent basis is a life-long task. At times I feel that I have found it and then, Pooofff, I am off e-c-n-a-l-a-B!
Thank you, Kelly for the tape link. I ended up being the new owner of 6 rolls.

Anonymous said...

Kelly I just love your pages..you really know what you are doing when you put them together. Interesting, eye catching, color coordinated and of course the beloved tape. :)

Thanks for sharing.
patq

Francine said...

Hello I am looking at your art, and I am enjoying it so far. I am trying to get motivated in getting back into my art again. Keep up the great work on all of the beautiful thing I see so far on your blog. Francine

Francine said...

Hello I am looking at your art, and I am enjoying it so far. I am trying to get motivated in getting back into my art again. Keep up the great work on all of the beautiful thing I see so far on your blog. Francine

Michelle said...

A lovely layout - I am always amazed that you can get so many elements into a layout and still make it look elegant and fresh.