13 February 2011 Journal Page

I love the many layers on this journal page. If you look hard and dig deep, you'll find bits of not only paper but also tape, slivers of transparencies and grungy half rubbed rub-ons (my favorite way to use a rub-on is when it comes out imperfect! Perfect!)

I am in a frenzy with class stuff this week. I expect the next few weeks to be like this. If you're in Colorado or thinking of my Colorado classes, please don't forget that you need to sign up before this Friday or else the classes may be canceled. More info is here and they're on sale!

Comic Con is rapidly approaching and it's on our minds. I'll be posting our schedule of what we're hoping to do/see/attend as soon as they announce it!

We saw Robin Hood (1922) with Douglas Fairbanks last night. Loved it. Damn, was he funny. Definitely the best Robin Hood adaptation I've ever seen (and I've seen several)!

Some Quick Blog Love:
Ricë interviews Katherine Dunn. Sigh. You need Katherine's book. Gush. Gush. Gush.
The new Uppercase cover! Can't wait!
Pizza pot pies. Yeah, baby.

Comments

Robin said…
Wow love it...and the colors are awesome...Ive never used rub ons..do you believe it...well not since I was a kid...maybe its time..!

Popular Posts