11 February 2011 Journal Page

Happy Monday, folks!

Not much new just crazy busy (aren't we all?). I started reading The Autobiography of Alice B. Toklas last night. I'm still all gaga over Midnight in Paris so I have several books by my bedside to read. I'm in search of A Movable Feast, as I've been told it's a great companion to read after Stein's book.

For those of you in No CA, my friend Tracy just told me about a new Margaret Kilgallen exhibit in San Francisco. More here. I may try to go next Thursday before my classes in Fremont.

I'm teaching my Love Story journal for the last time in So CA at Zinnia in South Pasadena this Friday. I'm also debuting a NEW two day class, Personal Mythologies this weekend at Stampin From the Heart. More info here. I only have one other weekend (July 15-17th) of classes lined up in So CA until mid to late September. Catch them while you can!

Some Blog Love:
Mmm strawberry shortcake!
Lucy May Schofield found via Sweet William
Paper Relics has an amazing list that will keep you busy for quite some time!
I've been hoping that someone would post this. Thank you, Lynne and whoever uploaded it!

Comments

Popular Posts