What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Saturday, May 21, 2011

More Bookshelf Love

This is the shelf by the window. If I don't keep the books in bags they get black from the L.A. dirt and grime.
Books are: Camiila d' ErricoHoward FinsterBlue CanvasChe GuevaraDan Eldon's 2 booksCandy JerniganRepublic of Dreams by C. Garfield CrimminsMerchant of Marvels and the Peddler of DreamsPostcards from the Basque Country1000 on 42nd St (un) fashionEvery Brian Andreas book ever publishedCountry Diary of an Edwardian LadyInvincible Summer 1 and 2Doris: AnthologyTin House: Graphic IssueDrawing OutFrida by H. HerreraUndressed ArtAltered Art Books by Kerrie Carbary How to Draw a Cup of CoffeeWide OpenInternal AffairsMarry Your MuseCollage, Montage, Assemblagea few of my Corita Kent booksParis Made By HandFrom Here to ThereFlea Markets of FranceA HumumentBest Vintage, Antique and Collectible Shops in Parisand Parisian Encounters.
Yeah, I love my books.
Great day o' fun at Zinnia today! Trekking to Stampin From the Heart tomorrow. Yay! Can't wait!

6 comments:

BellaKarma said...

OMG! Being Basque, I would love to see the Postcards From The Basque Country!

Monica said...

OMG that is awful. How do you bag your lungs?

Seth said...

Interesting to hear that there are other places besides NYC where you have to watch out for dirt and grime by the windows!

Sandy said...

I love seeing your books.

Catherine Witherell said...

I am so glad you get to play so much! I wish I could go to those stores. I guess I should put it on my bucket list.

Carmen said...

this is cute Kelly!
i kind of figure why you were doing that
i've been to LA and funny as soon as i can see it is very gray (smokey)
stay yourself