Sacred Place Journal



I hope that you've enjoyed seeing this book! Tomorrow I will show you my late December journal!

I've added a little button on the right hand side of this blog (below my class info) that says "Ask me anything". If you have a question that you want to ask, you can enter it in the button and I'll post my response on formspring. You don't have to leave your name or any personal info. I thought it would be a great way for people to ask me art questions, etc...

Blog Love:
Part 4 of Apartment Dwelling in the 21st Century
Aged and Gilded
Slow Love Life
Kelly Green
Moodboard

Comments

martha brown said…
I read "Part 4 of Apartment Dwelling......" Love that $2700 light fixture :P
Margie said…
Such a nice idea Kelly! Thanks for making yourself so available. Margie

Popular Posts