1 November 2010 journal page

It's been a busy weekend! Stay tuned tomorrow and Tuesday for two BIG class announcements! I'm so excited about them, I could burst!

It's weird how I'm not teaching on a weekend until January 9th. (I still have my much loved two day class at Stampin From The Heart Dec 29th and 30th-a Wed and Thurs). Southern California has lost so many small Mom and Pop stores in the past few years. I'm now down to two local stores: Stampin From The Heart and Zinnia. I'm very grateful for the interest in my online classes. Thank you for enabling me to continue my passion: teaching! In the meantime, I am looking for more venues to teach workshops at. They're not limited to stores either! If you know of any such places (I am not interested in venues that charge me to teach), any information would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime, it's very nice to have the weekends off to spend more time with my son. We've been visiting more local farmer's markets and spending quiet time around the neighborhood.

In the meantime, with everything going on with our apartment building, please wish us luck in the coming weeks. We're going to need it... (I've been posting daily updates via facebook about what's going on).

Blog Love:
Thrift Candy
The Best Part
Little Blue Day
Secrets of a Butterfly

Comments

Popular Posts