4 October 2010 journal page

Having landlord issues again. Hoping to write up a post soon for my Adventures in Renting blog. It's an extremely unusual and complicated situation that we're in (not to mention frustrating). I'll link here once I post it.

Mom arrives Sunday night! We'll be trekking to Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale next week and I can't wait!!!!

I'm working on a whole bunch of new ideas and classes. Definitely keeping busy! I AM looking for new venues to teach at (both locally in So CA and outside of So CA). If you know of any new places, I'd love to hear!

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

Blog Love:
Kim's Suitcase
annekata
Art wall
bookhou at home
bricolage life
Color informal

Comments

Hi Kelly,
There is a scrapbooking store here in Yuma, AZ, Mementos. I wish, wish, wish you could come teach a class here. I am not into scrapbooking at all, but they teach classes and have the space and some products. If I give you the info would you be interested in contacting them?
*Sherri*
Such a colourful blog! :)

Popular Posts