26 October 2010 journal page

A HUGE, HUGE heartfelt thank you to all of you who bought or took the time to check out my journals that I listed here yesterday. I really appreciate it! It means a lot to me that someone would want one of my journals and to know that they have found good homes. THANK YOU. They will be on their way in the mail to you this week!!! I hope that you enjoy working in them. If you have a blog, website or flickr account, I would love to see what you do with them!

Prepping for a new class this Sunday at Stampin' From The Heart! Sample is in the store and you can check out more info here.


Blog Love:
Tapeswell is having a contest! They also have some GREAT ideas on shipping packages. I am drooling over their peppermint tape. More here.
Delphine Lebourgeois
This made me gasp!
Inspiration from Katie Daisy
Bugs and Fishes

Cool Calendar

Comments

Barb Smith said…
I had every intention of ordering one from you, Kelly, but yesterday was a total mess for me. Do you have any left?
Peace & Love,
Barb

Popular Posts