What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Sunday, October 24, 2010

36.

36. I keep thinking, "Already!?!?!" Where did 35 go? Seriously!

Saying goodbye to my No Ca buds is always difficult. Hope to see you all again soon!!! I hope that you had as much fun as I did! Thank you to Maria, her family and to all of my fabulously amazing students.

Trekking back home to the family today. I've had a wonderful time, but I've been missing them and it's time to go home...

Blog Love:
Andrea Daquino
Kleas
Karen Maggio
In The Violet Hour
Soul Aperture
Bloesem
Diary of a Self Portrait

10 comments:

Paula Bogdan said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday to one of the neatest women I know! Hope you have many more. As always, thanks for the links...I keep finding more and more blogs to read!

martha brown said...

Happy 36! It's Ray's birthday today too! And mine in 4 days. I'll eat some cake for you, my friend:)

Lori Wostl said...

Happy - Happy Birthday Kelly. Wishing you many more as prolific, productive and prosperous and more! Lori

Cherry Ann Art said...

Very Happy Birthday to You Kelly - Thank You so much for the inspiration you give in your Blog and your Blog love.

Cherry Ann Art said...

Happy Birthday Kelly - Thank You for your inspiring blog and blog love

~Barb~ said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly! I hope you have a wonderful 36th and that this year is your best ever~!
Peace & Love,
~barb~

Roseann said...

Happy birthday to my dear friend, Kelly! You're right about 36 not feeling any different than 35 - same thing I feel about getting older!
xoxo,
Roseann

dorit said...

Happy birthday Kelly!

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to your No.Cal class. I hope you enjoyed your time here.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Dorit

Nicole Austin said...

happy birthday!

apaperbear said...

Happy belated birthday Kelly! I spent the day with a friend of yours at the Skirball!!! We all talked about being "A Friend of Kelly's!" A wonderful day a wonderful teacher!